Jimmy Up goes to HTM for 2019 Matsuri!
75 DRIVERS MAX!
March 23rd, 2019
Horse Thief Mile, WSIR
Please read full Tech requirements before signing up!
No refunds will be issued, selling spots for more than you paid will result in a ban from all Jimmy Up events!
No Cage/No Tandem Run Group Available!
- SA2005 (or newer) Helmet
- Harness/seatbelt must be secured properly, and connected to a location/at an angle that will not cause bodily harm in the instance of a crash.
- *REQUIRED FOR TANDEM* Roll Bar - Bolt in cages ARE acceptable - Door bar(s) MUST be in place
- Fire Extinguisher must be mounted in reachable location.
- No Leaks
- Front & Rear Tow-point must be accessible
- Seat(s) must be secured with little or no play
- Steering wheel must be secured with little or no play
- All wheel-studs and lug-nuts must be present and secured.
- No Cracks in Windshield
Have questions about driving, media, vending or specatiting? Ask here!
- Jimmy Up
- P.O. Box 3092
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729
- Contact Email: Mikey@jimmyup.com
This contact form is for Event questions and inquiries only!