3rd Annual MATSURI Registration
JIMMY UP RETURNS TO HORSE THIEF MILE (WSIR) FOR OUR 3RD ANNUAL MATSURI!!
60 DRIVERS MAX!
May 30th, 2020
WSIR Horse Thief Mile
Please read full Tech requirements before signing up!
No refunds will be issued, selling spots for more than you paid will result in a ban from all Jimmy Up events!
- CAGE WITH DOOR BAR REQUIRED (BOLT IN CAGES ARE ACCEPTABLE)
- We may open a no cage no tandem group for the event, if you are interested in signing up for that, please contact us)
- SA2005 (or newer) Helmet
- Harness/seatbelt must be secured properly, and connected to a location/at an angle that will not cause bodily harm in the instance of a crash.
- Convertible Roll Bar - Bolt in cages ARE acceptable
- Fire Extinguisher must be mounted in reachable location.
- No Leaks
- Front & Rear Tow-point must be accessible
- Seat(s) must be secured with little or no play
- Steering wheel must be secured with little or no play
- All wheel-studs and lug-nuts must be present and secured.
- No Cracks in Windshield